View The Entire Route Here (zoomable)
* RR - straight up Waverley to Kingston Rd
* East to Main St - North to Lumsden - East to the Park Entrance (about 200m on left)
* Down into the Taylor Creek park, west (left) along the path all the way to the
Parkway where the 'molars' are (under the parkway and stay right / north)
* Follow road to the wooden bridge where you'll go left, down into the park again.
* Follow path all along until you get to the split for Sunnybrook, Edwards gardens.
Go to Edwards Gardens first.
* Follow path along to the wooden Bridge at Edwards Gardens, turn around and go back to the parking lot,
and head to Sunny Brook.Pk
* Turn around when you can see the first Horse Stable at Sunnybrook Pk. (you can go pet the horses if you like)
On your way back, follow the same route all the way back to the 'molars' and continue home the way
you came through Taylor Creek Park - but do not go back up to Lumsden...instead go to Dawes Rd
* Take Dawes rd. to Danforth, to Main and down to Queen St via Southwood & Wineva. Return to RR and eat!